In accordance with Articles 10 and 11 of Law 34/2002 of July 11th , Society's Information and Electronic Commerce Services is available to users and visitors legal information on the entity that owns the website located at the Internet address WWW.CANYAMELGOLF.COM.
WEBSITE HOLDER ADMINISTRATOR:
To use this website as a visitor or to register and access the services provided by WWW.CANYAMELGOLF.COM, you need to accept the following service terms.
- A) The user accepts this service terms.
- B) If the user does not accept the following terms, they Will not be able to use this website, nor to Access the services provided by NAUTIMA, S.A.
CORRECT USE OF THE WEBSITE:
- a) The present terms and conditions regulate the access and the use of this website WWW.CANYAMELGOLF.COM. The use of this website confers you the status of site user from the very moment that you access and start browsing this site, accessing any of its contents; from this very moment, the user expressly accepts the present general terms and conditions. Likewise, the user accepts the specific conditions applicable to the different services offered by the company through the web. From the moment of acceptance of these terms and conditions, the user commits to use this website and all its contents and services in accordance with the law, as well as the generally accepted rules of good practice and public order. Furthermore, the user agrees to act with the diligence corresponding to the nature of the services received through this website.
- b) Through its website, NAUTIMA, S.A. grants users Access and usage of different information and services.
- c) The website has free access for users. Users agree on using the webpage in accordance with the Law, with these conditions, with moral and rules of good practices generally accepted, and with public order.
- d) Generally, for services and information access on the webpage there is no required subscription or user registration. However, NAUTIMA, S.A. makes a condition for some of their services user registration, or filling a form to collect certain data. Such registration will be done in the specific way that is indicated on the webpage or in the particular conditions that regulate such particular service.
- e) From the moment these conditions are accepted, users agree on using the webpage WWW.CANYAMELGOLF.COM in accordance with the Law, with these conditions, with moral and rules of good practices generally accepted, and with public order, using the diligence that is required from the nature of the service that they are using through the webpage WWW.CANYAMELGOLF.COM.
The company has the right to modify unilaterally, anytime, and without previous notice these conditions. In that case, the new modifications wil lbe published and announced in advance as much as possible. In any case, they have to change the web and its configuration unilaterally, anytime, and without previous notice.
THIRD PARTIES’ LINKS
This Legal notice is only valid for the website and its contents owned by the company, and are not applicable to third parties’ hyperlinks or websites accesible through the webpage. The company is not responsable for the content of any of the linked webpages, nor for any link included within a webpage accessible through the company’s website.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY.
The content of this webpage is exclusively owned by the company, and, for expository purposes, not limitative, the graphic design, source code, logos, texts, graphics, illustrations, photographs, and any other element that appears in the webpage. Likewise, any trade name, brands or distinctive signatures of any sort contained in the website are protected by the intellectual and industrial property law. It is the company who has the rights to exert their exploitation rights of such intellectual property, in any deemed way, and, especially, the rights of reproduction, distribution, and public communication. User is expressly forbidden from using without explicit consent any intellectual or industrial property from the website, not even partially, and/or their contents.
The company has the right to pursue legal action against any user that reproduces, distributes, commercializes, transforms, and, in general, any other sort of exploitation in any way, of all or part of the website contents that constitutes an infraction of their Intellectual and Industrial property rights.
APPLICABLE LAW, JURISDICTION
The following terms are governed by the Spanish legislation, which will be applicable in anything not stated in this contract a s a way of interpretation, validity, and execution. Both parts renounce expressly to any other jurisdiction and submit expressly to the Juries and Tribunals of Palma de Mallorca to solve any controversy that may happen in the interpretation or execution of this contractual conditions.